Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Love Guru Yoga Sticky Mats

Have you seen the movie "Love Guru" that just came out last week. If not I am not recommending that you go out and see it right away. It is one of those movies that you would probably want to rent.

I run a movie theatre so I just received at promotional item that is a nice, bright, yellow, yoga mat. It is actually very nice as far as Yoga Sticky Mats are concerned. It has a nice bag to carry it in.

If you happen to see the movie, it does have some funny parts. If you are really involved in Yoga you might get offended, due to the cultural jokes that take place at the expense of the Indian culture. It is definitely not one of Mike Meyer's best movies but it gets a chuckle every now and then.

Anyway, I was happy to receive the exercise mat to give me more cushion when I do my morning asanas.

No comments: